411 James Steed currently in DC

dupontversDC
This topic is 1716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I wonder that he joined about 3 years ago and posted those pics and no updates since then? Only one review, although it is good and it's from a prolific reviewer who has left some negative reviews that are still on the site, so seems credible to me. None of this means he's not for real...

I considered James, but the photos are too divergent. They appear to cover a very large range in years, or gathered from a variety of sources. In addition, I feared that image number 2 would be the most accurate, so I never pursued him further. I too was put off by the absence of reviews after three years on the market.

• 10 months later...
I wonder that he joined about 3 years ago and posted those pics and no updates since then? Only one review, although it is good and it's from a prolific reviewer who has left some negative reviews that are still on the site, so seems credible to me. None of this means he's not for real...

Back in DC a year later, same pics, now going on 4 years old.

All pictures are 100% real and recent *GUARANTEED* !!!

[emphasis added]

:rolleyes:

Back in DC a year later, same pics, now going on 4 years old.

[emphasis added]

:rolleyes:

He hasn't changed one thing in his profile either. Same opening line: "James and The Giant Piece Visiting until 12/27". Where you visiting and which year are you talking about? LMAO!!!