Cam shows by Latin Muscle Jock

LUIS
This topic is 2633 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys

Im new to this site as a member, though I have read its reviews section for years.

I am offering cam shows at regular rates not counting the clock and offering a very uninhibited experience. I am a 37 yo gay bodybuilder, friendly, playful and easy to get along with. I do like to please and pose my muscles for admirers. Am well travelled, well rounded and can speak about any subjects during our recess tracks. I do also provide fitness advise if interested. I do follow clients online.

My rates are 50 $ / 15 minutes, 70$ / 30 minutes or 100 $ / 60 minutes...my skype name is chiquicatracho add me you will not regret....and we have some fun.

Hugs.

Hi Zman,

Im not in the US so cam from abroad therefore cannot meet. Europe. Im getting bigger by the minute you will like it, now committed on a July competition.

Go to Flex4Cash.com, there my profile is Styleer (or so I think), I used to have a profile there before it went private but we deleted as agreed with Liam Kelly, its founder.

So I am sorry but do not have a link at the moment in the major sites, I will provide a preview for requesting individuals of course.

Take care

Archived