Chad in Baltimore

jh21146
This topic is 2623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi. He's not bad. I think he might be just a little older than his photos depict. For me, he made me wait. We had one session which was nice. I invited him to come back the next day. He gave me what I believe was a story about needing to spend time with family. If I recall I waited hours. I kept texting and calling. No answer. Finally, after perhaps 4 or 5 hours he said he was on his way but still needed to do something. Not wonderful. Not fair. He could have been honest with me and let me decide if I wanted to wait that long.

• 2 weeks later...
Chad was my first and I must say that he treated me as an absolute professional and he was so relaxing to be with that I had a mind blowing experience with him. I would absolutely hire him again when I get the chance. Definitely into satisfying his clients. I would believe that he has a fairly busy life and doesn't sit around waiting for a client to contact him unless it is set up in advance.

Most likely a fake post since this was his first and to date last post

Archived