Andy new on Western

Ajac
This topic is 2600 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would pass. Similar thing happened to me with a guy in San Diego . I got a text from this guy down there who I have seen a few times but it's been a year and he asked about getting together . His ad was down so I asked him to send me a pic reminding me who he was.. the dude in pic was completely different than the Clark Kent dude I had seen in face, body, ethnicity, weight, height, weiner etc so I asked how he got this other guy's phone and he said his buddy had the phone and gave it to him. Needless to say I didn't go

Anyone tried Andy?

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/18412/

Sent me a text with photo saying he had gotten my number from a friend that was moving back to Thailand.

Text maybe OK but the shirtless pic maybe awkward when sent to some people.

Anyway I am still thinking of hiring him but thought I would check and see if anyone has already tried him.

This is creepy and inappropriate. You should stay away from people that think such behavior is in-bounds.

• 4 weeks later...

And I got my text from him today, said the same thing, that he got my contact from his friend who returned to Thailand. I asked who his friend was and he said Nick and he sent a picture. I think I had been to that guy once along time ago. Anyway told him not to send unsolicited text again and he apologized. Anyone else been messaged by him?

Archived