New in Long Beach - Tim

Robkla
This topic is 2192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've gone to him twice, when he was posting on Craigslist before transitioning to Masseurfinder. On CL, he did it in briefs, mentioned possibly in jockstrap but that was it. Kept it legit. I came back after seeing him on Masseurfinder, kept it legit and was in running shorts. A few times he grazed up against me, but more as a tease. No release involved. I did ask if he would massage nude and he stated he would consider it if it was kept within boundaries, so I assume yes, but didn't want to be groped as focus is on the massage. Second massage was 90 minutes and he did a really good massage. Hit the spots where I was sore and achy but also moves extra close to add sensuality to it. Again, no release, but maybe someone else has had another experience.

His rate is another indicator it's purely therapeutic, I respect that. But the issue then is with the stupid categories on masseurfinder, guys like that should be channeled to the therapeutic side and there should be no shirtless photos, those may set the expectation that one may see more in person. The only useful info you get on that site is the phone number, everything else is up in the air and you are forced to guess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely a therapeutic massage. I got the sense he is not single, and so that makes sense, offering a legit massage. But aside from that, I found the massage to be excellent and I will return for more. I loved everything about it. The pressure was medium and a bit deeper when he found knots. He will focus on your bothersome spots you may have.

Not that I mind looking at them ;-), he should then remove shirtless and other suggestive pix from his ad. What's the point, masseurfinder is not confusing enough as it is?

PS. At least his rate clearly states "therapeutic" so I have to credit that.

Edited by Capitano

Not that I mind looking at them, he should then remove shirtless and other suggestive pix from his ad. What's the point, masseurfinder is not confusing enough as it is?

PS. At least his rate clearly states "therapeutic" so I have to credit that.

Choosing how to market himself on a gay massage site is probably tricky right? So much competition. Letting us know he's in great shape and his body is nice to look at. You raise a valid point though. For me, this forum is so helpful in shedding light on what to expect.

• 6 months later...