Review submitted: Chris in Washington DC

oldNbusted
This topic is 2639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking around, while the site is in transition, it seems that in addition to the 411 threads, it might be helpful to keep submitting reviews to Daddy and then posting here to let people know, so I can hardly sit back and wonder why no one would do such a thing if I'm not willing to do it myself, so here I am. Be gentle on me! :)

As some of you may know, I'm new to hiring, having been out of intimate contact for a long time, and the though of spending a bunch of time I really don't have tracking down randos for iffy encounters that may not satisfy was not appealing, plus in the past, my mug is not one that generates a lot of repeats, so the searching is likely to go on indefinitely.

Part of that may be that I'm overly particular, but you can just call it picky. But now that I'm older and fatter and balder, while I suspect I could come up with someone on the open range, it's just too much time-consuming, so here I am.

After doing some searching, and finding this forum, which has been a great help, I was able to identify a possible candidate to meet up with, Chris (A4A:BodyWrk202,RM:Bodyology), here in the Washington, DC metro area.

As noted elsewhere in the forum, his A4A profile is at

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/BodyWrk202

and his rent.men profile is at

https://rent.men/Bodyology

I met him in Jan for a massage and left the Jan. 30 review on RM (that has text). Then I met him again in Feb. for a more intimate session and I just submitted a review for that to Daddy. The form says they don't post explicit reviews, so it's not.

To keep this post within the forum rules, no details here, but I hope it's allowed to say I plan to see him again. As I understand it, people can PM me here in the forum with questions.

Archived