Alex in LA

PaulM
This topic is 2607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Took the plunge. He's a little older than his pics (looks better) and a lot bigger than I thought. He's 6'1" ish, solidly built, no body fat and provides an excellent full body massage....One of the best massages I've had in a while. He nude from the start, but the massage is done at his apt on a bed. I think massages on a table are better, but his was so good that it didn't matter to me at all. He allows touch once you roll over and is built....9+ (and I don't think he was fully hard). He would not provide HE, but didn't care if you did it yourself (I passed as I was mesmerized just getting his cock to snake up!). Would have preferred HE, but the massage was so good and he's such a hottie that I would repeat...

I should have known better. After confirming "$120 per per erotic nude happy ending massage" in advance, he asked for the money right away after I arrived. Never a good sign. I said I preferred to pay afterwards. He insisted. Bad sign #2: he checked the money and put it away. He asked how I wanted the massage. I told him and he had me lie down on the bed. He got undressed. He never said a word or asked for feedback during the massage. When it came to the end he told me I'd have to finish myself. Told him I didn't think I could. He became very insistent that he doesn't do that. Then I understood why he insists on the payment up front. Shame on me. After years of massages, I should've known better.

Lokki....if he confirmed.."erotic....nude...happy ending massage" with you....why did you not mention that at the end when he "said he doesn't do that" ?? ......when he previously told you he did? Maybe I am missing something here from your post....but if I was in your place, and was told I was going to be provided a service....and it was not provided.....I would ask for a refund.....or at LEAST a partial refund.......I know you might not have wanted to confront him about it......but people like him need to be confronted if they tell you that they offer something....and then they don't......you are not a victim here......since you went along with him even though he lied to you......you sound like a nice guy from your post....but next time speak up......you have 3 choices in a situation like this...1) Passive.....say nothing (which you did)...2) Assertive......tell him he promised you something and did not provide it so you want some of your cash back...or 3) Aggressive .......Yell, scream, punch him out, etc since he lied to you.......of course #2 is the way to go.......next time be Assertive.....it is the only way not to be a victim

Well, Dimitri, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. It's true I didn't demand a refund. But I did ask him to do it and he was very strong in refusing. It then became clear to me that he was a fraud and that's why he insisted on getting the money up front and then putting it away. I'm sure this wasn't the first experience he'd had like this and he was not naive. Once that became clear, I chose not to confront him further. If you call that not being a victim, that's up to you.

Well, Dimitri, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. It's true I didn't demand a refund. But I did ask him to do it and he was very strong in refusing. It then became clear to me that he was a fraud and that's why he insisted on getting the money up front and then putting it away. I'm sure this wasn't the first experience he'd had like this and he was not naive. Once that became clear, I chose not to confront him further. If you call that not being a victim, that's up to you.

I agree. Hindsight is 20/20. Imagine you're naked in a bed having just received a massage - are you about to go confront the bigger, stronger masseur because he didn't give you a promised happy ending? Risking possible verbal and or physical abuse? The vast majority of clients will part with the money just to be able to get out of the situation safely. I've been in similar situations myself many times. I'd rather just get ripped off than risk some sort of confrontation.

Lokki.....no disrespect meant in my post.....I am a big believer in the fact that the only two people who know what is going in a situation are the two people that are there.......it sounds like you felt more comfortable just getting out of there.......and I respect that......I think we all just have different ways of dealing with things.....I am 6'2" and solid muscle and can for sure kick ass......so I actually am the bigger, stronger person in these situations....I never get in a pissing match with a masseur if services that were promised are not provided.....on the few occasions I have asked for a partial refund since they did not provide the service I had been promised they have obliged and refunded a portion.....on only one occasion the masseur refused and I let it go....a $40 or $50 refund is not worth the drama......since as needbodywork mentioned you do not want to put yourself at risk......in that situation I did not push it and left......so in my own experience I have had luck getting a partial refund if they did not provide the service they promised......everyone's situation is different.....I can only speak for what has worked for me

I am so pissed off... Not only is the massage subpar but ending the massage 25 mins early. I am a massage therapist (Cmt) which causes me to be over critical but I fee like I was robbed.

Don't waste your time nor money. Doesn't even look like his photos..

Archived