Guys with great, sexy arms

steed8

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I like, second only to the arms of the guys in this post is that most of them are SMILING, or at least smirking. Jeez if I had arms and bodies like that you'd never get the grin off my face.

So my chief like is the arms...arms and grin...grin and arms.... My two chief likes are arms and the grin...and the abs.... My *three* chief likes about these guys are arms, grins, and abs...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... My *four*...no... *Amongst* my chief likes about these guys....are arms, grins.... I'll come in again.

smiles to Monty Python

You know what I like, second only to the arms of the guys in this post is that most of them are SMILING, or at least smirking. Jeez if I had arms and bodies like that you'd never get the grin off my face.

So my chief like is the arms...arms and grin...grin and arms.... My two chief likes are arms and the grin...and the abs.... My *three* chief likes about these guys are arms, grins, and abs...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... My *four*...no... *Amongst* my chief likes about these guys....are arms, grins.... I'll come in again.

smiles to Monty Python

I am with you about the grins. Muscle arms and grins are the best. But for some reason a lot of the guys seem unhappy while having these unbelievable bodies. Maybe they need us to comfort them?