Any info on Las Vegas Haitian

LAdude424
This topic is 2573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Tried this guy today. WOW.

His place is a small, no-frills apartment. Relatively clean, a tad shabby but nothing really wrong with it.

He's just like his pix. Solid rugged man - not perfectly sculpted but I have a genuine appreciation for his more natural manly heft.. GRRRRRRR

He's a sweet guy, I had tried to book him several times and something always came up or my schedule shifted - he would have been reasonable to think I was just all talk and no action, and write me off. But he was pleasant and accommodating and we finally manged to make it happen.

Massage was ...mediocre... mostly a light rub. Not masterful. At one point he asked how's the pressure and I said you could go deeper and for the next 5 minutes he got into my neck /shoulders nicely but that didn't last. Still, it was nice to have a man like this touching/rubbing me for almost an hour.

At the end he said Ok do you want to go into the bedroom for a bit now? I was like, Hell Yes and that's where the WOW started. The man blessed and was happy to share his gift. The massage may have been tepid, but if viewed as a preface to the last 15 minutes...I have no complaints. ;)

Archived