So Excited!

quoththeraven
This topic is 2651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Excellent.

Where are they performing?

Prudential Center, Newark. The first concert sold out in less than five minutes. They added a second concert but I didn't find out about it until well after those tickets went on sale. I wound up buying a ticket to the added concert (which is a day earlier) through a reseller for less than the face value, but with taxes and the $27 processing fee they dinged me with that I didn't know about until I checked out, the total is more than the face value. Not by much, though.

I don't know if there's an intermission, but their concerts last at least an hour and a half, sometimes more. There's no opening act. I believe they use a live band too rather than relying solely on a backing track and they will be performing all their choreography as well as singing and rapping. That's why they're expected to have sweaty faces by the end of the concert.

Archived