Joe Putignano NYC.

dfw2sfo
This topic is 1966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Curious to know where he is advertising? I had a weird experience-asked him for massage and when I enquired if it were erotic or not he went crazy at me with a tirade that said " I am a trainee nurse, I SAVE LIVES. Nothing erotic about my massages! ". This was contrary to info I had from a trusted friend who had had way more from him, but I apologised for the question and moved on. This was a few weeks ago.

He's a self-admitted former addict and a former professional Twyla Tharp dancer with Broadway and Met Opera experience, so there's too much on the line for him to answer directly a question like "Do you do erotic?" He may not be famous, but he's still in the public eye, and it wouldn't help his book or his performing or his nursing career to have people like us discussing what he does sexually.

If you're interested in getting a therapeutic massage from him, you'll probably get a great one, since dancers usually give excellent massages and he's also trained as a personal trainer and studying now to be a nurse.

Edited by NativeNewYorkGuy

BTW, he posted this on his FB page a few days ago:

Joe Putignano

December 10 at 1:52 AM ·

Hey guess, I temporarily closed my IG account, I am being harassed and IG won't do anything again. If you need to get a hold of me for personal training, handstands, contortion or deep tissue massage (no not sexual!). email me at joe.putignano@gmail.com and if anyone knows anyone I can speak with me at IG please let me know. Someone is pretending to be me and is doing an only fan making money off of me. Someone said that the guy said it was me in the video, but after I said," I've never made a video, did you have my forearm/sleeve tattoos?"The guy said, oh, you are right, it isn't you lol. Yes, I know. Okay, so message me on FB if you need anything. joe.putignano@gmail.com and someone helps me find someone on IG, this is seriously ridiculous and I swear if I was straight with this many followers, they would have helped me by now!

• 2 weeks later...