Phoenix recommendations.

LAdude424
This topic is 2505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired Danny a few years ago. He looks exactly like his pics. Worst, most awkward hire of my life - he started the session by only removing his shirt - everything is al a carte extra - taking off his pants, taking off his underwear etc. To add injury to insult he gives an awful massage.

I hired Danny a few years ago. He looks exactly like his pics. Worst, most awkward hire of my life - he started the session by only removing his shirt - everything is al a carte extra - taking off his pants, taking off his underwear etc. To add injury to insult he gives an awful massage.

Sorry you had to go through that!

You are a sport though, and now we all know...

My experience was similar but I didnt walk away with a negative impression. I hired Danny https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagesensual.shtml for his $80 1hr massage. We didnt discuss any extras - that's often my preference just to see how the session progresses.

He was pleasant, place was immaculately clean and neat, and when the massage started he was shirtless. He is an amazing physical specimen - perfectly flawless. I felt the massage was above average, the man is obviously an athlete and gave a strong professional massage.. about a 1/2 hour in he said You know I offer a sensual nude option with touching for $160. So for me it was just one offer - i could see where if it was all offered as a la carte, it would feel different. To me his offer didnt seem sneaky or deceitful, it just seemed discreet. I opted for it and was glad I did. I'd go back.

• 2 weeks later...

I would agree totally... Extra, Extra - Read All About It... Avoid!

It's been a few years ago, but he's a great looking guy. He's clearly not a twink, but the massage was one of my better ones considering it was an out call at my hotel.

It was a mutual touch massage with HE and I suspect had he not had a boyfriend, we might have done a bit more. PM for a little more specificity :)

Easy on the eyes and would be one of my first choices if I get back to Phoenix.

• 4 months later...
It's been a few years ago, but he's a great looking guy. He's clearly not a twink, but the massage was one of my better ones considering it was an out call at my hotel.

It was a mutual touch massage with HE and I suspect had he not had a boyfriend, we might have done a bit more. PM for a little more specificity :)

Easy on the eyes and would be one of my first choices if I get back to Phoenix.

Hey, making my way to PHX this coming weekend...how was your experience specifically?

My experience was similar but I didnt walk away with a negative impression. I hired Danny https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagesensual.shtml for his $80 1hr massage. We didnt discuss any extras - that's often my preference just to see how the session progresses.

He was pleasant, place was immaculately clean and neat, and when the massage started he was shirtless. He is an amazing physical specimen - perfectly flawless. I felt the massage was above average, the man is obviously an athlete and gave a strong professional massage.. about a 1/2 hour in he said You know I offer a sensual nude option with touching for $160. So for me it was just one offer - i could see where if it was all offered as a la carte, it would feel different. To me his offer didnt seem sneaky or deceitful, it just seemed discreet. I opted for it and was glad I did. I'd go back.

I've hired Danny twice. The first time, he began the massage wearing loose-fitting shorts. A few minutes in, I said that I thought he'd be nude. He said that he could do erotic massage for more money. I told him I could afford up to $150 so he immediately slipped off the shorts and the massage became more intimate. Even without that element, I thought his massage was pretty good. I also found him to be pleasant and the general ambience to be appealing. The second time I saw him, he knew what I was looking for, so the shorts were off from the start and the massage was a little more intimate than the first one. I'd recommend him, but know that you'll pay a little more than the price in his ad for a sensual/erotic massage.

A good massage and is add interactive as you could want. Recommend!

Yes thanks for the recommendation. I had tried him eventually. The massage lasted 5 minutes, the rest was...wow!! :eek:

And I had a very similar experience with Carlos/Arturo https://rentmasseur.com/arturo/ even if he looks a bit chubbier and less lean than those pics. But still VERY hot and VERY big...

Archived