411 on SexyCam10inch

TantricMD
This topic is 2611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met with this cute young man for a massage

https://m.adam4adam.com/?p=SexyCam10inch

States in his ad his pics are 100% real though they are 100% NOT, as I am finding many A4A ads from men of color are not accurate. So disappointing, even though he was quite attractive, with a lengthy manhood. His rate was low enough that I could overlook the fraudulent pics. His massage was nude, though he never became fully erect, and was texting another appointment during our session. Cute guy, but overall, horrible service. Do yourself a favor and pass on SexyCam10inch. F

I had a similar experience recently with an A4A Black DC advertiser. Although the guy was cute and very similar to the guy in the photos, it was not the same guy (telltale tattoos were missing).

When I walked in, he was smoking and looked like he was high. He pointed to dirty couch in his sparsely furnished living room with cat laying on it and said "We can do it here, if that's cool"...and commenced to undress. I replied, "You are not guy in the pics, not cool"...and headed out the door.

I had a similar experience recently with an A4A Black DC advertiser. Although the guy was cute and very similar to the guy in the photos, it was not the same guy (telltale tattoos were missing).

When I walked in, he was smoking and looked like he was high. He pointed to dirty couch in his sparsely furnished living room with cat laying on it and said "We can do it here, if that's cool"...and commenced to undress. I replied, "You are not guy in the pics, not cool"...and headed out the door.

Would you happen to remember his profile name, so others can avoid the same experience?

Would you happen to remember his profile name, so others can avoid the same experience?

I would, but he ad is gone. The profile name was something like TattedDL. It was a light skinned Black guy with many tattoos...even some on his neck (that's how I knew it wasn't the same guy before he got undressed). The location in his ad said Dupont Circle, but he was located in Marlow Heights, behind Iverson Mall. I found him on Adam, because I was looking using the distance function to see who was near me. I saw his ad said he was just 1 mile away (I was mobile). I was looking for a hookup, and then noticed that he was a "masseur". I decided to see if I could get a session. His ad said that he would do face time for verification. However, I thought...not much lost to drive a mile to check this guy out.

BTW - That is one of the tools that I use in my vetting process. If it's a VOIP number, I am very cautious. The phone number that he used in the ad was 240-210-9018 which checked out to be a VOIP number. They are are free to come by and free to change whenever.

Check phone numbers using this tool: http://www.freecarrierlookup.com/. If the response is something like this:

Carrier: Pinger/Bandwidth.com (Sybase), Is Wireless: n, then you know it is a VOIP. You can either look up the carrier (using google) or if you see the word Sybase...then it's VOIP.

Archived