Sir Spa

Radames
This topic is 2615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, totally legit. Heard about the steam room, but never tried it myself. Massage was good not great, but that guy is not there anymore. Don't try and make an appt from their webpage, they NEVER respond. Kind of flaky I think. Overall, not too impressed with how it is run.

I haven't been there in about six years but wasn't that impressed. I heard it's gone downhill since then. It is a totally legit massage so don't expect a happy ending and they have female employees that do the facials.

The guy I go to for massages and the girl I go to for facials in Chicago used to work there and the estotician told me the place has really gone downhill and told me a couple hour stories of how they treated her when she was an employee.

Yeah, totally legit. Heard about the steam room, but never tried it myself. Massage was good not great, but that guy is not there anymore. Don't try and make an appt from their webpage, they NEVER respond. Kind of flaky I think. Overall, not too impressed with how it is run.

I like the place for a legit massage. Peter or should I say Piotr does a really good job. Just don't expect anything sensual or more. They only do purely therapeutic. I was just there last week.

Archived