411 on Tom M. in DC

classyboy89
This topic is 2543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Had the pleasure of having a session with Tom in SF recently. He was phenomenal. Reminds me of a Bulgarian or an Olympic gymnast from Belarus. Very handsome and massage was very relaxing. His English is basic but communication wasn't an issue for me. He did say that he resides in D.C. and will be in SF for a few more days.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/chicagbulls/

Welcome to the forum CalMark. Thanks for joining on Sunday and reporting on DCtom today.

Glad you found him phenomenal. I passed on him because his reviews are fake. He wasn't even smart enough to correct the bad grammar in his Feb 21 2017 review: "His massage technique is professional, strong and he hot appeal when his hands are working on you." which he copied word for bad word from a 2014 review from another Bulgarian named Alex.

Basic English indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the forum CalMark. Thanks for joining on Sunday and reporting on DCtom today.

Glad you found him phenomenal. I passed on him because his reviews are fake. He wasn't even smart enough to correct the bad grammar in his Feb 21 2017 review: "His massage technique is professional, strong and he hot appeal when his hands are working on you." which he copied word for bad word from a 2014 review from another Bulgarian named Alex.

Basic English indeed.

at those prices for massage there should be LOTS of extras!!

• 1 month later...

Archived