Satori

Trixie
This topic is 7024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dearest Daddy,

The announcement you've placed on the homepage brought a tear to my eye! Each and ev'ry reacts differently to the death of an important person in their lives, but the busy-ness surrounding a death is often times where we find our strength... or rather, strength is bestowed upon us. Perhaps this new-found stamina is a gift from The Departed, a generous sharing of their remaining life-force,

so that we do not end up unable to get up from the bed in the mornings for the heavy absence we feel.

Wherever it comes from, it moves us in a positive direction. HooBoy knew what he was doing when he left his Labor in your hands. You need not be glamorous, nor well-spoken... your Joker will prove as sound a banner as was Hoo's Garbo. Your task is at hand now, and I think I can speak for everyone on this board when I say that we have faith in you, take it in your own time, and, no matter what, La Garbo will be proud of you!

Captain on Bridge! Full sail, gentlemen, full sail...

Trix

Hmmmmm... I kind've wish that I'd bothered to look to see if anyone else had started a thread of encouragement for Daddy... . Now that I see that there are at least three before me, I feel rather stupid. This post should be an addition to one of those excellent sentiments, rather than a new post. But that's the story of my life, a day late and a dollar short, and not a clue.

Oh well, Daddy deserves it!

Trix

Archived