Considering a CHICAGO Stint in September (2017)

SimplyAdam
This topic is 2639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Chicagoans -

If I can find a discreet, decent, and central apartment to rent for three or four weeks from around 8-30 September, I'll be heading back to the Midwest to work after 3 1/2 years away - to reconnect with my Midwestern roots, and kick off my "semi-retirement"! :)

If anyone knows of a place I can rent, do let me know. These are some factors I look for:

* Discreet. Away from neighbors or, if there are folks across the way, they should be apathetic to traffic.

* Quiet. The work I do is holistic, and dogs barking, people shouting in the hall, horns honking outside, etc. is a deterrent to intimacy and insight. It's best to have a separate bedroom - even better, one that fits a massage table.

* Washer/dryer in unit, ideal, but amenities in the building work.

* Central - by a major "L" stop. Ideally near the city center or in Boystown. :)

Let me know if you would be interested in connecting (if I can find a suitable place to rent), and certainly let me know if you'd like to sublet your place or know someone reliable who would.

Thanks - and looking forward...

Adam

Go right after Labor Day when it is usually still warm -- and you can hit the beach and the yacht club as well as take the

architectural boat tour without needing nipple-warmers! Cruise the new DePaul Boys in Millenium Park! Okay Catch a game at Wrigley's Field and cruise the Blue Collar Boys trying to lose their friends so they can head to Boystown!

Archived