The Beef in Back

Moondance

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy on bottom is very, very lucky to be able to play with the butt being shown.

That guy on the bottom is unknown to me for now but the guy showing the GREAT BUTT is Rogan Richards who almost never, ever gives his up anymore.

He f***s like a banshee, fyi..

*** if you ever spot those trademark yellow & black things on someone's feet again in a sex scene, it's probably Rogan. It's a quirky trademark-like shtick of his to screw while wearing them.

That guy on the bottom is unknown to me for now but the guy showing the GREAT BUTT is Rogan Richards who almost never, ever gives his up anymore.

He f***s like a banshee, fyi..

*** if you ever spot those trademark yellow & black things on someone's feet again in a sex scene, it's probably Rogan. It's a quirky trademark-like shtick of his to screw while wearing them.

Yes, if that is Rogan there is no way he is going to be fucked by the guy he is laying on top of. We just have to admire that beautiful ass this way. At least we can hope the guy he is laying on top of gets to eat him out.

I kept thinking about how long you could spend on that morsel, especially having your tongue getting it ready for other fun. An entire Sunday morning, that's for sure.

Oh, don't get me going... Just imagine pulling those legs apart and letting your tongue slowly find its way from the thigh to center of pleasure... Hot, hot, hot... :p:p:p:p:p

Oh, don't get me going... Just imagine pulling those legs apart and letting your tongue slowly find its way from the thigh to center of pleasure... Hot, hot, hot... :p:p:p:p:p

Really! And then gettin going and tongue fucking it eventually (plenty of spit required). The most difficult thing is how much energy it takes to keep the damn things open. You always have to stop, look up and demand that the guy hold them open with his hands. Well, not too much to ask.