Andre in DC and Jay in Atlanta

CCMaryland
This topic is 2612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any guesses on who the REAL person is in either of these two ads?

Andre here has been advertising in DC under a 407 area code

Then there is this guy Jay advertising in Atlanta that showed up as a suggested masseur with a DC area code.

The same phone number that Jay is listed under USED to be listed as Andre and I found this link cached on Google.

I would have hired this guy in a heartbeat, but there are just so many red flags for me. Does anyone else have any input with these two?

• 1 month later...
Any guesses on who the REAL person is in either of these two ads?

Andre here has been advertising in DC under a 407 area code

Then there is this guy Jay advertising in Atlanta that showed up as a suggested masseur with a DC area code.

The same phone number that Jay is listed under USED to be listed as Andre and I found this link cached on Google.

I would have hired this guy in a heartbeat, but there are just so many red flags for me. Does anyone else have any input with these two?

I hired Andre. Decent massage. Says it's erotic with a release but you have to jerk yourself off. Wouldn't repeat. He's hot though.

Archived