South Florida info please!

CGFD
This topic is 2632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heading to Fort Lauderdale and don't know where to go. Hearing the Boardwalk sucks lately. The New Club with various names is gone already because they didn't have licenses. MIxed reviews for Floppy Rooster. So where should I go??? Any advice on the current situation would be most appreciated. Thanks

Take a friend with benefits! :rolleyes: Of course it's spring break for many, so you never really know what might happen.

The strip joints are hit/miss unless you're with @bigvalboy ( just rumors I've heard) and the only thing really guaranteed are the beautiful beaches and warm water. Beware of the purple flags on the lifeguard stations as they reflect dangerous marine life in the waters. Typically it's just jellyfish ( but you never really know until you've been bitten) and that normally only occurs after a storm which occurred much further out in the ocean unless there's been a massive storm which has passed through. Red flags denote a riptide which can be dangerous especially if you're swimming alone.

If you're staying oceanside, Fort Lauderdale is a very fun and friendly adult beverage carry zone, especially if you're walking around in North Beach in the evening :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . Uber and lyft are very reliable so don't get stuck in any one place. The duck tour is hilarious and very fun and interesting, as duck tours go.

Fort Lauderdale is actually a fascinating and very beautiful city historically and visually. spend some time exploring the intracoastal waterways, rent a bike, take the water taxi

or just walk. Chances are you'll meet somebody along the way that you might want to get to know a little bit better. ;) If you're on Grindr or any one of the other apps and you're Oceanside, everyone, well most, will be just hundreds of feet away from you. Both a creepy and equally hopeful piece of information.

A hotspot on weekday afternoons can be often found here https://m.facebook.com/thegymftl/ :p

Heading to Fort Lauderdale and don't know where to go. Hearing the Boardwalk sucks lately. The New Club with various names is gone already because they didn't have licenses. MIxed reviews for Floppy Rooster. So where should I go??? Any advice on the current situation would be most appreciated. Thanks

A lot of people on here like LeBoy (I've never been but heard it's full of twinks)

I personally like Floppy Rooster. Although it's expensive, I find it odd how much more expensive dances are at FR than in most clubs in NYC.

But many south Florida strip clubs have closed down so you have slim pickings now. It's pretty much either LeBoy, Boardwalk, Floppy Rooster or Twist (although twist isn't really a strip club, mainly Gogo boys at the bar who don't get nude but give open lapdance at the bar... no privacy)

I prefer Boardwalk vs Leboy and floppy rooster but I still try to hit all three when I am in town . You just never know! Sometimes all it takes is one dancer to make the night worthwhile! As they say individual mileage may vary.

My advice would be go to all of the clubs referenced in south Florida although not sure if johnsons is open and see where you feel most comfortable. Some nights boardwalk sucks and some nights it's great. Same with the other clubs . If you like a dancer generally tipping them while they dance on stage will result in them coming to see you after their set to say thanks and collect more tips.

Relax and enjoy and report back your impressions of your trip .

I was at both LeBoy & Boardwalk last weekend, if you are into twinks Le Boy is your place, since I'm not, I prefer Boardwalk - more muscular guys, both Fri & Sat were very crowded with >30 dancers to choose from, two of them are from Stock bar in Montreal. I had a private with one named Maximo, huge Argentinian cock, got nude and into French kissing with me sucking him to completion. The only thing is that Boardwalk charges $20 to get in the club and another one time $20 to use the private cubicle with curtain at the back, on top of the $20/song for the dancer plus tip. LeBoy has no entrance fee but has parking fee while Boardwalk has free parking. Both have outside patios. Can't compare drink prices coz I'm driving that night. I did not go to Floppy Rooster in Miami anymore. Hope this helps.

I was at Boardwalk last week and they have revamped the stage set up, eliminating the pool tables and adding a large performance area for the dancers. It was the usual assortment of muscular guys but that annoying Russian dancer is still there. He's getting very long in the tooth and remains aggressive to the point where you have to repeat several times that you are not interested in him. I have not been to LeBoy because I don't like their valet parking. My car always came back with changed settings that take time to reset properly and it annoys me, besides... from previous reviews the price structure is out of reach for me to take a dancer I might like for a private dance anyway. I don't need that frustration LOL.

Archived