411 on Scott from NY

KJJ
This topic is 2281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As EVdude noted, check in the Spa forum and search under Artie, which is one of the names he has used. There are threads on him with mixed comments. I saw him once several years ago and remember being somewhat disappointed in the quality of the massage and the sensual element was just OK. He did have a nice body though.

Edited by WestGuy

As EVdude noted, check in the Spa forum and search under Artie, which is one of the names he has used. There are threads on him with mixed comments. I saw him once several years ago and remember being somewhat disappointed in the quality of the massage and the sensual element was just OK. He did have a nice body though.

Thanks so much. I couldn't find a thread on him, with the search term Artie...

• 6 months later...

lol, i didn't realize he does massage. he hits me up on grindr sometimes. for what it's worth, the pics he has sent me from time to time are all pretty hot even though i kind of suspect they're not real/recent. for that reason i've never hooked up with him. he also seems a little over eager, not quite desperate but...

Edited by rocksinurhead