411 on Rolando Chicago

workingoutnow
This topic is 2659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rolando does look like his pics even better. Muscular physique and attractive as well. Massage technique is great; in fact one of the best I've had. I even wrote one of his reviews. Rates are accurate for both in/ outcalls. He won't skimp on the massage as you get the entire hour. He can also be sensual and interactive but chemistry may play a big part. He asked for my stats prior to the massage and he was satisfied and shall I say our session was great!

Rolando does look like his pics even better. Muscular physique and attractive as well. Massage technique is great; in fact one of the best I've had. I even wrote one of his reviews. Rates are accurate for both in/ outcalls. He won't skimp on the massage as you get the entire hour. He can also be sensual and interactive but chemistry may play a big part. He asked for my stats prior to the massage and he was satisfied and shall I say our session was great!

I've never been asked for my stats before. Is that normal?

Archived