411 on andrew NYC

allyouknow
This topic is 2608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First of all, you will get more replies (because more people will look at your question) if you list your city in your 411 question. I live in New York, but if I didn't have lots of time this morning, I would have skipped your thread.

I saw Andy's ad the other day, and liked what I saw. This might be a venture I take for the team. So I hope that someone has had experience with him, and tells us.

One thing I object to: Andy adds a $40 surcharge for outcalls. I live a short subway ride away (30 minutes door to door), and would not pay $180 for a one-hour massage here. It's not like he's coming from the far end of Brooklyn or Queens. I know that travel time is real money to him, but I think that $40 is a bit much. There's a masseur in Hells' Kitchen, where I can walk in 20 minutes, who also charges $40 more for outcalls. I won't pay it.

But back to your question. I hope someone weighs in on Andy, and in the future, please say "411 on Andrew in NY."

I e-mailed Andrew, telling him that I wanted an erotic massage, with maximum body contact, mutual touching, and attention paid to sensitive areas. I said, "no sex, nothing kinky," and if we're on the same page, I look forward to meeting you. I didn't receive a reply, and I assumed that he gives a therapeutic massage. I see now from your replies that he does. YES, why not just advertise on "heal?"

I e-mailed Andrew, telling him that I wanted an erotic massage, with maximum body contact, mutual touching, and attention paid to sensitive areas. I said, "no sex, nothing kinky," and if we're on the same page, I look forward to meeting you. I didn't receive a reply, and I assumed that he gives a therapeutic massage. I see now from your replies that he does. YES, why not just advertise on "heal?"

ever hear back?

• 2 months later...

Archived