Alessadro in NYC

Curlyguynyc
This topic is 1901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Puts ? down...

At the risk of being corrected as a child, I have to agree with what @hypothetically 's posts. I have never partied, but have been with a few guys that do. Side bar, 2 never mentioned it in thier profiles. I always ask if someone parties, and the OP, may want to do the same.

Now, when I ask, I make sure to say that I don't care if they do but don't want that to be the case when we meet. I don't judge and sure as hell not going to let, what someone does in their personal time, inhibit me from meeting someone I'm attracted too and could potentially really click with.

I'm super glad that I don't because I would have deprived myself from meeting some amazing kind and caring people.

I dont disagree in principal with your post or actually with hypothetically. I took issue with the condescending

tone of the reply, as I thought we both had valid points. He was the one who felt it necessary to “lay it out as if for a child”. Just because someone may have a differing view does not equate to “lack of comprehension” skills. Thats the kind of argument Trump uses.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont disagree in principal with your post or actually with hypothetically. I took issue with the condescending

tone of the reply, as I thought we both had valid points. He was the one who felt it necessary to “lay it out as if for a child”. Just because someone may have a differing view does not equate to “lack of comprehension” skills. Thats the kind of argument Trump uses.

You’re not hiring the fellow. The end.

Am sorry if I missed your point-but your question to me was "what relevance does his love of partying have on his ability to give a good massage"? I was trying to answer that question. If you think someone who is high will give as good and competent a massage as someone who isn't then maybe it's not just my comprehension that is lacking here.

Well, actually, I'd expect to get a better massage if the masseur (and hopefully me) were both high but I'm also restricting that to weed.