411 on Dathe in Seattle

NWMax
This topic is 2181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
He is a CMT and provides a very good real (and very deep if you want it) therapeutic massage. Can also be sensual. If you appreciate a good deep massage from a trained therapist, you won't go wrong.

And with those arms and that smile... wow! Glad you had a good experience!

He is a CMT and provides a very good real (and very deep if you want it) therapeutic massage. Can also be sensual. If you appreciate a good deep massage from a trained therapist, you won't go wrong.

Thank You! Very few masseurs can do a deep therapeutic massage and after flying 14 hours to SEA I am going to need one.

Edited by samK

• 5 months later...

I second what seaguy206 wrote (and thank him for the validation on Dathe). I went to see Dathe last week. He looks like his pictures, gave me a very good and deep real massage, with very relaxing time at the end. I would be a regular if I lived in Seattle. Treat him with respect and you will be respected in turn. (Isn't that always true?)

• 4 months later...