David the Muscle Relaxer??

fratphysicals
This topic is 2412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am always confused why no face shoots. Does just body photos mean that they are afraid people will find out they are massage therapists??? Or does is mean that they are Not massage therapists and offering services that they don't want people to know they are offering??

(sorry, but I am a blond!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good guy, cute, friendly, hot, does a good massage on a table, at a reasonable price.

Interestingly, while all the parts were there, it felt like going through the motions.

He does your glutes but doesn't really go in there. He does a good massage but never really gets into it. I guess it's a job and it pays.

Not sure if I'd repeat.

If I remember correctly (since he didnt show his face), I had an enjoyable time when he visited. Therapeutic part was decent and it was interactive and fun in the end. He was cute and friendly and had a nice body.

Yep, as I said, all parts were there, but I found each part to be executed just to the point where you can't complain about it. It was OK, but not more than that.

I think he is going around the country with a clear mission to make a lot of money (which is possible if you do the math) and then do something else. And that shows.

I don't think he'll shortchange or disappoint anyone but he probably won't delight either, all I am saying.

Archived