Is he using a walkie-talkie?

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 2665 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, prior to viewing the video I thought that it might be an electrical TENS unit which is one of the preferred methods of electrical play. It along with EMS units deliver pulses of electricity and are quite safe if used responsibly. (That has been discussed elsewhere in the forum.*) Of course there are also electrioststic (sparks) violet wands, but that's an older technology and that definitely is not what is happening here.

However, it definitely is something that has an antenna... so a walkie talkie, a portable phone????? However, portable phones don't have such antennas nowadays... so an older modified device????

If indeed it is connected to his cock ring I am going to go out o n a limb and say that it is some sort of modified device to deliver electrical current. Such devices to deliver AC/DC stimulation can be dangerous as it is hard to determine how much juice is delivered and can cause burns or worse. Now that's just a guess as to what might be going on.

* Don't use on nips or it could affect your heart.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking the dude has a work walkie clipped to his waistband - his pants are just down around his thighs while he's rubbing one out at work.

I'm thinking the dude has a work walkie clipped to his waistband - his pants are just down around his thighs while he's rubbing one out at work.

That's it methinks. The cock ring doesn't appear to be connected to or have anything to do with the radio device attached to his clothing backside.

As you said, he's simply rubbing one out at his day/night job which could explain his nervousness (jumpy at times) as well as the blah, institutional look of the bathroom he's seen in.

Archived