Aj French touch Los Angeles

tennisjock
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I didn't explicitly ask for any extras - sometimes I do, but I normally don't. So I wouldnt call it a scam, but rather very slanted marketing. If you want a very good massage from a handsome, fit man in a nice environment for a kinda standard price.. well... that's what he's offering.

Also, I wouldnt be surprised if someone else has gone and gotten some extras, or, if he takes a couple visits to feel comfortable with some extras. It's all part of the rich diverse tapestry of M4M fun!

Gotcha. Still his pictures are very suggestive. I guess I have somewhat of a tainted view. 3 or 4 years ago, when MasseurFinder allowed nude pictures. I booked a massage with a guy, blanking on his name 'cause his ad has since disappeared, who had 6 or 7 nude pictures in his Masseurfinder ad. So I naturally assumed the massage would be nude. Cut to - Me during the massage asking why he's not nude he replied, "Why do you think I'd be nude?" After that I started asking before I book.

It's true FMG - some of the worst guys feel like a total bait-and-switch. I'm just saying i really didnt feel that with this guy. He seems to be operating with integrity, within the parameters. I suppose if you're a model/dance/masseur - then you can post some of those model/dancing photos - and not feel that you're false advertising.

A bit more detail - he was very .. *proper* the whole time. So when I have my antennae out to detect a hint of flirtation or sensuality - nope, nothing. He wasn't cold - he was just giving off the vibe you'd get in a pro salon.

• 5 months later...

Archived