411 on Papi Ignacio

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 1029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him some years back. He looks like his pics.

However, I will not be hiring him again... ever! He accused me of biting his lip (multiple times during the session). I don't, have never bit someone's lip... a nipple, yes... a butt, yes... and once even a penis (the guy wanted me to do it because he got off on it). Besides that he didn't really put in effort into the session. So I stopped the session maybe about a half hour in and hit the road.

Maybe he wasn't into me.

He's been around for a while, years. I suspect he's older than he states. Has often had an ad on A4A, less frequently elsewhere. Hired him once, and he was an interactive, willing, sexy bottom. A year or so later, contacted him, made an appointment, and then he canceled on short notice, saying he wasn't in the mood or something like that, but with more of an attitude. Can't remember exactly how he expressed himself, but it was off putting. Never went near him again.

• 2 years later...
Guest europeanman
Anyone have any recent experience with him? He’s been responsive messaging, was thinking of scheduling some time with him?

I don't get it. He is absolutely nothing spectacular. All comments here are negative. Why do you keep asking? Move on.

• 2 years later...
Guest Swimmerfan

Used him twice. Willing bottom and sexy but after the 2nd time, started randomly asking for money "to get home". 🙄. And he's in his late 30's/ early 40's I'd say but he's short and keeps in shape so he can pass for mid to late 20's I guess but his hands and receding hairline gives it away. I'm all set. 👎🏼

Edited by Swimmerfan