Keith Hardy ??? Has He Left the Party??

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All

Keith was a regular on the Philly scene for years with a partner for 2-4-1 play or alone.

They broke up -- He stopped playing for a while and then came back about 2.5 years ago and was

posting here as Keith Hardy --- Then about 6 months ago he disappeared again right in the middle of

planning some time together -- (I know he ran - not walked to the nearest exit after seeing my pics) But his

email and Ph# are still active -- Anybody heard from seen him? Inquiring thighs wanna know!

Thanks all!!

Hi All

Keith was a regular on the Philly scene for years with a partner for 2-4-1 play or alone.

They broke up -- He stopped playing for a while and then came back about 2.5 years ago and was

posting here as Keith Hardy --- Then about 6 months ago he disappeared again right in the middle of

planning some time together -- (I know he ran - not walked to the nearest exit after seeing my pics) But his

email and Ph# are still active -- Anybody heard from seen him? Inquiring thighs wanna know!

Thanks all!!

I've entertained the thought of a Philly trip & have lusted over some of the seriously great talent available in that city.

Do you have a link for Keith even if it's for an expired ad as he doesn't ring a bell?

Archived