411 on Ian in DC

classyboy89
This topic is 2004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Contacted him today. He lives in Alexandria and currently only does outcalls, but he says he has a vehicle and is willing to travel to DC. Was very nice and responsive, but I don't have a place to host him right now. Hope to hear from someone who has tried him.

• 2 months later...

I had a session with Ian this weekend. Hot boy. Looked even better in person. Massage was great, but not sensual as advertised ("Hello my name is Ian! I offer a deep tissue Swedish and just relaxing sensual massage..."). After the session, I mentioned that the session was not sensual as advertised (as requested when scheduled and confirmed by him before we started the session). I don't believe that understood what sensual is. After I demonstrated on him, he said that he doesn't offer that.

I would repeat for a therapeutic session...but I would skip the upcharge for sensual.

PM for details.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...