"Cuddle Up Day" and Miscellaneous Mentions

SimplyAdam
This topic is 2682 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A blessed and purpose-filled 2017 to you, gentlemen.

In six quick months my lease will end in Midtown West; then, a new leg of the journey commences. But first, I'm off for a couple months of retreat in Nepal. However, if anyone happens to pass through New York from the beginning of March to early July, and have wanted to sample the oft-called "Simply Adam," do let me know. ;)

And, seemingly at random, note that tomorrow is "Cuddle Up Day." During these dark, cold winter weeks - to cuddle up to a person, a pet... by a fire, to music... with a book, or a cup of tea (it's also Hot Tea Month - celebrate!)... cuddling releases dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin. In these tenuous times riddled with angst and increasing pain, find release. Get centered. Reach out.

How quickly we forget in the modern age that communication is more fully realized when in person, and offline. When we touch and are touched. Employing all our senses.

So go out and hug someone, get a massage, snuggle up to your pooch. A happy Cuddle Up Day to you and your recipients! :)

And, when not spooning, enjoy this latest offering. I welcome all thoughtful feedback!: www.SimplyAdam.com/Blog/We-Belong

Archived