411 andrew now visiting chicago

Radames
This topic is 2237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him recently in Philly. Can't say he looks very much like his photos, but he looks great and is amazing. Great body and very nice person. Looks quite young - prefer his looks in person as opposed to photos

How was your experience? How was the massage: therapeutic or erotic? How interactive was he? How would you rate the experience? Thanks for the input.

• 3 months later...
I'm surprised by the somewhat tepid reviews of Andrew. I seen him three times in the past year and will try to see him whenever he passes through - every three months or so.

His old pics didn't do him justice, and newer ones are more accurate- but he still looks better in person

I agree. I hope my review didn't sound tepid

• 4 weeks later...

I recently saw him for a 90 minute massage that lasted about 75 min plus he let me shower. He gave a solid deep-tissue massage. Bonus points for giving a good massage on a bed. He did a good job on my back and legs. Not the best therapeutic massage that I've had because there was no stretching, myofascial work etc. Like the other commenters, I give it a B+/7 on a scale of 1-10.

Andrew was furry and scruffy, which is usually kind of a turn-off for me, and certainly different from his pictures. I prefer smooth or fine chest hair. Killer body, hard pecs and biceps. Cute face. Nice smile. Clean. Some bacne.

The sensual aspect was *meh*. It only started after I turned over when he immediately started working to get me aroused. To his credit, he did ask me if I "liked the muscles" (very cute with his Polish accent). When I said yes, he put on a nice muscle flexing session, which he seemed to enjoy doing. I gave myself a HE. He probably would have but I preferred that he be busy posing.

I probably wouldn't repeat. Hard to put a finger on any specific reasons.

Yeah he used to be smooth but recently seemed to have stopped shaving the chest. I would not say he is "hairy" though. Definitely more of an erotic muscle worship type than therapeutic.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...