Rodrigo from SF in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 2694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw "Rodrigo" years ago, or at least the guy who was using that ad. Those are definitely not his pics, or if they are, they are way out of date as he is not in great shape. The massage was not good, the place gave me the creeps, and cleanliness was an issue. He kept his hightops and socks on the entire time. Needless to say, never repeated, and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Saw "Rodrigo" years ago, or at least the guy who was using that ad. Those are definitely not his pics, or if they are, they are way out of date as he is not in great shape. The massage was not good, the place gave me the creeps, and cleanliness was an issue. He kept his hightops and socks on the entire time. Needless to say, never repeated, and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Omg . Thanks for sharing

P.S. For some reason, I think I felt that several guys might be using the same ad. I can't remember why I felt that way but I did. I wonder if that happens much in this business.

It happens as they feel they area similar type and a clien 'tis so excited when they show up These guys think they won't be turned away. I make it very clear if they are not the one in the pic I am leaving And no$

It happens as they feel they area similar type and a clien 'tis so excited when they show up These guys think they won't be turned away. I make it very clear if they are not the one in the pic I am leaving And no$

I have since learned my lesson, and agree that making it clear up front is important.

Tips:

1) If the reviews listed in an ad are dated VERY close together......red flag....the masseur is posting them. Check Rodrigo's reviews on MF.....they are posted VERY close together.....and the copy in his reviews is very similar. No masseur....no matter how great they are......gets reviews posted every few days.....or 4 or 5 in a month like Rodrigo.

2) Be VERY cautious of traveling masseurs. I have mentioned this before.....most masseurs who travel do it since they can't find clients in their home city. If they are SO great...SO hot, etc they would be swamped in their home city and would have no need to travel. Who the hell wants to have to drive or fly somewhere....rent a hotel....just to get clients.....that is a lot of drama to get clients if you are well liked in your home city.....why travel when you have regulars in your home city? Some will say they LOVE to travel....and I am sure there are 1% of traveling masseurs who travel for the fun of it. But the other 99% are doing it since they HAVE to.....to get clients. RED FLAG. So always be VERY CAUTIOUS of traveling masseurs like Rodrigo.

Archived