Suggestions in San Antonio?

n2guysnatl
This topic is 2644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have suggestions in San Antonio? I don't expect a full nude experience like Swinging Richards or in Montreal. Doing some research online it says that Club Essence and Heat have go go dancers. Anyone been to either of these? Do they only dance on the bar or do they give lap dances as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I was in town, they both had dancers with the ones at Club Essence taking time to walk around the room saying hi. No real lap dances due to problems with licensing and how strict law enforcement gets when male dancers are involved.

• 2 months later...

Just returned from San Antonio and went to Essence on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday. There is a single curtained off room for private dances. Saturday was very busy with a guy (the "booking agent") standing right outside the room. You have to pay the "booking agent" upfront before entering the room for the exact number of songs you want ($20 per song) and could not extend to extra songs. I was called out by two different dancer for touching their dick on the outside of their underwear. Very strict on the rules! Sunday and Tuesday were less busy with less dancers but were more fun. There was no "booking agent" outside the room. The dancer was required to take payment for the first song to the front doorman. If I was enjoying myself at the end of the first song the dancers allowed me to keep going with extra songs and I did. The dances on Sunday and Tuesday were more enjoyable because the dancers were less worried with the rules and willing to bend them a little. All in all it's no Montreal or Swinging Richards but it's a fun place.

Archived