Village Therapy in NYC?

Cliff
This topic is 2616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage with him two years ago; it was a very good massage with extras; the guy is built, sexy and great pecs/nips made for sucking...open to more, but did not have time...he is a tad cold, not a repeat. His place near 14th Street was cramped.

• 2 months later...

would not repeat. when I arrived at his apt, he had just woken up so he took his time making himself breakfast etc.. i was already annoyed by then but played along. The other thing i didn't appreciate was that he said he would be nude but worked in shorts instead. sorta misleading.

This guy is terrible. I showed up to his place and he didn't answer. I texted him and no response for ten minutes so I left. After another five minutes he texted me and said he was running late and would be back at his apartment in two minutes. I went back and got a pretty awful massage and HE. His place was kind of a mess and he was very unskilled and not friendly. Seems like most people have had a similar experience.

Archived