411 on DH (Danny)

Radames
This topic is 2692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/dannyh.shtml

Anyone who has any experience with this masseur? He is now in LA but based in Chicago.

No MF reviews. Thanks.

Stay away! Scammer. It started well enough. He was warm and friendly at the hotel door. Says he's an Economics student from Turkey who just arrived in the States. He's short with a nice body but I couldn't be sure he's the guy in the ad because I didn't see the cross tattoo on his chest. Anyway, he asked for the money up front. I refused . I should have left right then but he asked just to see the money to make sure I would not abscond like a previous client. So I showed him the cash in my wallet. That seemed to satisfy him. I undressed and he got naked. No table so I lay face down on the bed. He laid down on top of me and started sliding up and down. I could tell right away he did not know a lick of massage. He was making this fake moan as he was doing this. He mentioned that his boyfriend is in the next room and that they do 4 hand. I said no thanks. After about 5 minutes, he told me to turn over. He has a nice enough body so I thought might as well play along. I touched and groped and licked. He then bent down as if to give me oral sex but then he just grabbed and started blowing air on my cock. He slathered a copious amount of some cream on it and started stroking. Then he joked I have a sensitive penis because I came quickly. I said I haven't come. He said I did and showed me his hand. I said that's the cream. He insisted I did. That's when I stood up to leave. I paid him half the price. That's when the alleged boyfriend showed up and they both started berating me in their thick accent. Told me to get f*** out and called me a pervert! I couldn't leave fast enough! Couldn't be sure, but the boyfriend might be the guy in the ad.

Stay away! Scammer. It started well enough. He was warm and friendly at the hotel door. Says he's an Economics student from Turkey who just arrived in the States. He's short with a nice body but I couldn't be sure he's the guy in the ad because I didn't see the cross tattoo on his chest. Anyway, he asked for the money up front. I refused . I should have left right then but he asked just to see the money to make sure I would not abscond like a previous client. So I showed him the cash in my wallet. That seemed to satisfy him. I undressed and he got naked. No table so I lay face down on the bed. He laid down on top of me and started sliding up and down. I could tell right away he did not know a lick of massage. He was making this fake moan as he was doing this. He mentioned that his boyfriend is in the next room and that they do 4 hand. I said no thanks. After about 5 minutes, he told me to turn over. He has a nice enough body so I thought might as well play along. I touched and groped and licked. He then bent down as if to give me oral sex but then he just grabbed and started blowing air on my cock. He slathered a copious amount of some cream on it and started stroking. Then he joked I have a sensitive penis because I came quickly. I said I haven't come. He said I did and showed me his hand. I said that's the cream. He insisted I did. That's when I stood up to leave. I paid him half the price. That's when the alleged boyfriend showed up and they both started berating me in their thick accent. Told me to get f*** out and called me a pervert! I couldn't leave fast enough! Couldn't be sure, but the boyfriend might be the guy in the ad.

Thnak you for letting us know about yr experience. He was one my list to try but now on my list to ignore.

Hmmm, one has to wonder what's going through those guys' minds. Pic #2 shows a clearly readable name on the bus in the background. Let's do a quick Google search on that name. Click on "images" and voilà, looks like a famous Brazilian musician has sold his tour bus shown in pic #2 to move to Chicago and do massages!

I have my own share of subpar, disappointing, and downright bad experiences, and here is my accumulated wisdom at his point:

1. Always do a search, or two, or three, on this site when a new masseur catches your attention and you think you might hire him. If nothing comes up, ask about him on this forum.

2. If the above doesn't answer your question and you are still curious and interested, know that you are taking a big risk. In my experience, only 10-15% of the apples are good or really good ones. Look for warning signs that should dissuade you no matter how hot the pictures seem:

- ANY signs of cheating, dishonesty, manipulation, such as stolen pics or reviews (thank God for Google!), especially if several appeared within days of each other. Also, be skeptical about the guys that travel all the time, as this can signal the failure to establish a loyal customer base (an exception may be some guys from Miami, a market for some reason oversaturated with masseurs. Or guys from a smaller market visiting neighboring/regional markets).

- Any signs of weirdness or evasiveness when communicating. Especially if you are skeptical about the pictures it's totally ok to politely ask for a "three finger salute selfie." Don't ever feel that you may have missed a hot massage because of this approach, you probably saved yourself from a very unpleasant encounter. But do keep in mind that many masseurs will be reluctant to answer questions about the sensual part, just like you don't know them, they don't know you and you could be trying to set them up.

- Do not hesitate to cut it off if things are weird or off when you meet them. Give them $20-40, say that you have sudden pain, whatever, massage is not something you or anyone should suffer through.

And yeah, give your recommendation, up or down, and share your experience here.

Archived