Apology!

GoldenGrill
This topic is 2696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To all who provided their feedback in my most recent thread and found themselves on the receiving end of my miniature hissy fit, I sincerely apologize. A bad day is not an excuse for the mistreatment of others, be it in person or from behind a screen, but it would be an understatement to say that is what I was experiencing at that particular moment. This board fosters a very welcoming sense of camaraderie and I certainly do not wish to stand in opposition to that. Thank you for making me see the irresponsibility of my proposed photo posting, as it was by no means my intention to potentially invade anyone's privacy.

As for a certain user who decided to aim low and accuse me of having no choice but to hire... I hope you especially have the happiest of holidays.

To all who provided their feedback in my most recent thread and found themselves on the receiving end of my miniature hissy fit, I sincerely apologize. A bad day is not an excuse for the mistreatment of others, be it in person or from behind a screen, but it would be an understatement to say that is what I was experiencing at that particular moment. This board fosters a very welcoming sense of camaraderie and I certainly do not wish to stand in opposition to that. Thank you for making me see the irresponsibility of my proposed photo posting, as it was by no means my intention to potentially invade anyone's privacy.

As for a certain user who decided to aim low and accuse me of having no choice but to hire... I hope you especially have the happiest of holidays.

What about something in between like posting a picture in the gallery saying: Do any of yinz (y'all in your case) know this guy?

Please keep posting on here!

What about something in between like posting a picture in the gallery saying: Do any of yinz (y'all in your case) know this guy?

Please keep posting on here!

This would have been a good idea before I made the thread. It would probably defeat the purpose of respecting the guy's privacy now...

Archived