Today I feel like having Asian...

marylander1940

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

before and after kookie got everyone pregnant

DduXiSZV0AEXRlL.jpg

DduXkq1V4AAsH5L.jpg

source

These are screenshots from American network TV. His name is Jungkook, but the other group members, all of whom are older than he is, call him Jungkookie, which fans shorten to Kookie. Even though he's the youngest (he'll turn 21 in international age in September, 22 in Korean age), he's the "muscle pig" of the group and the main vocalist (we'd call him the lead singer) and good at pretty much everything, from arm wrestling and athletics to drawing to dancing to videography.

Kylie Jenner's bodyguard, Tim Chung.

DcReVS4U0AEN8YN.jpg

His name is Jungkook, but the other group members, all of whom are older than he is, call him Jungkookie, which fans shorten to Kookie. Even though he's the youngest (he'll turn 21 in international age in September, 22 in Korean age), he's the "muscle pig" of the group and the main vocalist (we'd call him the lead singer) and good at pretty much everything, from arm wrestling and athletics to drawing to dancing to videography.

You have a good eye, both handsome gents, but neither one is a patch on Kai (sigh).

exo_k_kai_history_by_zomblack-d50wy08.png

You have a good eye, both handsome gents, but neither one is a patch on Kai (sigh).

exo_k_kai_history_by_zomblack-d50wy08.png

Jungkook isn't even the best-looking member of BTS (that would be Jin, although there are some people who think it's V), but he's the most built.

Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun (I think I have that right) are the best-looking members of EXO.

As a bonus: ten minutes of subtitled mayhem from Jin (in the middle), Jungkook (on bed on left) and Jimin (front, right) in which Jin and Jungkook bicker and drive Jimin crazy at the same time. Jin's windshield wiper laugh shows up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHS9UcgBw60

Edited by quoththeraven