411 on olexandr

allyouknow
This topic is 2520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Olexandr this past Saturday while he is visiting DC. Nice guy, very accurate pics, very sexy, no attitude. Massage was very good and you can tell that he has had lots of training/experience. Downside is that session is on a bed. I would repeat, but would prefer a table the next time.

PM me for details if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to pass, after texting a polite inquiry that requested the passcode for his private gallery on rentmasseur among other things. He responded that "he forgot," which was one of the lamest things I've heard from a masseur. He should have simply ignored that question, but even then the question would remain why have a private gallery at all? Then I noticed that the same ad lists his age as 25 and 27, and his height as 6'0" and 6'2" so the question is why tf he cannot make up his mind when it comes to such little/basic things. Finally, he seems to travel around but has no home base, he is now listed as a Chicago masseur, but is staying at a hotel, so that was another red flag...

• 5 months later...

He lives in DC now and, if my experience is any guide, is doing great work. I'm 6'4" and I know he's pretty close to my height, and he told me he was 28 -- and he looks it. Totally hot man -- a real treat for all the senses! And apparently not advertising on MasseurFinder any more?

Yep, he is on RentMasseur, where he lists "erotic" in addition to "sensual," but then asks you to "finish yourself."

He is a good masseur who should do strictly therapeutic, but I guess this would make it tough to charge $150 an hour. As much as I despise Masseurfinder, the problem is not with that site in this particular case.

Yep, he is on RentMasseur, where he lists "erotic" in addition to "sensual," but then asks you to "finish yourself."

He is a good masseur who should do strictly therapeutic, but I guess this would make it tough to charge $150 an hour. As much as I despise Masseurfinder, the problem is not with that site in this particular case.

Was he nude during the massage?

Archived