Comfortable Working With Feminized Clients?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A year and a half ago I was contacted by a female Pro-Dom (dominatrix) who is very prominent in SF. She asked if I would be open to joining her with a client that she had been seeing for a decade and a half. The client is into transvestism, so she wanted to make sure that I would be comfortable with that.

I was a little anxious, not just because of the feminization aspect, but because the Pro-Dom would be present, but I was also excited about the opportunity to experience something new. I was also incredibly honored that she reached out to me as she is incredibly experienced and educated with 2 Master's degrees, a Doctrite and 20+ years in her field.

Well, the session went great and I have since joined them 7 or 8 more times. On a few occasions the amazing Allen Silver has joined me and it's been terrific. The last few times that they have requested a 3rd to join me Allen hasn't been available and most of the "Daddy" types that I've reached out to did not feel comfortable with the nature of the session. I appreciate their honesty and would rather they decline than show up and be obviously uncomfortable.

So I ask, who out there would be open to such a session?

Yeah, I have had many clients in the past on different stages in the feminine scale, from just a little lipstick to entire transformation. I find that really sexy, as it is someone who is fully committing with exploring their desires.

The Domme part doesn't faze me at all either; depending of what the Domme expects from me and what are the rules of the session.

Too bad we are so far. Would love to join you. =)

Well, the session went great and I have since joined them 7 or 8 more times. On a few occasions the amazing Allen Silver has joined me and it's been terrific. The last few times that they have requested a 3rd to join me Allen hasn't been available and most of the "Daddy" types that I've reached out to did not feel comfortable with the nature of the session. I appreciate their honesty and would rather they decline than show up and be obviously uncomfortable.

Well, I can't say I would wear panties, etc. but if Allen Silver is there so am I (if invited). :)

If you're talking about Natasha Strange, that is actually her website, kittenwithawhip.com

She doesn't turn me on at all. She is too plump. Not credible. You need a real German girl for this type of play. Give me 'Ilsa the she-wolf of the SS' anytime.

https://www.scaredtowatch.com/movies/ilsa-she-wolf-of-the-ss/979

She is even better in this one - Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Sheik. THAT is some Serious S**t

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilsa,_Harem_Keeper_of_the_Oil_Sheiks

Archived