todays coverboy Jordy - funny typo

DickyF
This topic is 2712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jordy is one handsome young man! Dutch guys can be so cute. :)

The Dutch tend to be tall too - however I almost flipped when his daddy's verification listed him as 6'11'! It's a typo though - he is 5'11'

Whatever, I'd love to see him in Amsterdam! ;)

Jordy is one handsome young man! Dutch guys can be so cute. :)

The Dutch tend to be tall too - however I almost flipped when his daddy's verification listed him as 6'11'! It's a typo though - he is 5'11'

Whatever, I'd love to see him in Amsterdam! ;)

I laughed when I read the posters advice about the stairs: "The only problem about the visit were the stairs to get to his place, so check this out with him if it could be an issue for you" yet later I thought for some of yinz might be an issue... and I felt guilty.

I laughed when I read the posters advice about the stairs: "The only problem about the visit were the stairs to get to his place, so check this out with him if it could be an issue for you" yet later I thought for some of yinz might be an issue... and I felt guilty.
Makes me suspect the client might need to "check with his doctor to find out if his heart is healthy enough for sex."

It sounds like the reviewer was at Jordy's London pad, but it reminded me of years ago of the very steep stairs common in the old hotels in Amsterdam - trying to climb those after leaving the famous "coffee shops" was definitely a challenge! ;) Ah, youth!

Archived