411 on Massage by Blake (Portland, OR)

execpdx2016
This topic is 2722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just checked Blake's rates and he charges $120/hr......for a non-nude massage with no HE.....Is it just me or does $120 for a 1 hr massage by a fully clothed masseur with no HE sound pricey? If I wanted that why bother going to someone like Blake?......not only would it be pricey for just a massage.....it would also be frustrating. I can go to Massage Envy or any strictly therapeutic masseur for a 1 hr. massage. I just Googled "Massage Envy" prices and a 2 hr. massage is $80. I go to guys like Blake for the nude massage with a HE and I pay between $120-$160 for a 60 minute session. ....and that is nude with a HE. So $120/hr for only a clothed masseur with no HE sounds pricey....when a 2 hr. at Massage Envy fully clothed with no HE is just $80 (an extra hour and $40 less!)......just saying.....

S

Is it just me or does $120 for a 1 hr massage by a fully clothed masseur with no HE sound pricey? If I wanted that why bother going to someone like Blake?......not only would it be pricey for just a massage.....it would also be frustrating. I can go to Massage Envy or any strictly therapeutic masseur for a 1 hr. massage. I just Googled "Massage Envy" prices and a 2 hr. massage is $80. I go to guys like Blake for the nude massage with a HE and I pay between $120-$160 for a 60 minute session. ....and that is nude with a HE. So $120/hr for only a clothed masseur with no HE sounds pricey....when a 2 hr. at Massage Envy fully clothed with no HE is just $80 (an extra hour and $40 less!)......just saying.....

Spot on!!

Well asking a masseur if their massage is strictly therapeutic or mutual touch or nude etc etc can be a gray area for even the most liberal guys. They might be unwilling to commit to anything specific out of a fear of being set up or arrested. Sometimes if you are asking by phone or by email it lives the guy open for a possible violation of the law. And while such an inquiry is often all you have to go on, I admit than when faced with such a specimen above whom I would certainly want to go to if I lived in Portland, there is sometimes a hope held out that maybe this guy is just being cautious or protecting himself from something which given the right circumstances he might do, By not committing he has a lot of wriggle room. And that is what makes this forum great. There is always the possibility that someone has been curious enough to see for themselves.

luvrubs, you are correct......a masseur would be foolish to answer in the affirmative to a direct question "is the massage done in the nude, are there any extras, etc.".......in my experience I always ask when calling a masseur " Can you tell me about the massage?" then I let them tell me about it.....some will volunteer the information we all want to hear :) If they do a strictly therapeutic storyline on the phone I then ask "are you open to other things?" At that point 99% of masseurs that have rates such as Blake that are $120 and up (which is a sign that it is an erotic massage session) will say "Yes, I am open to different things" (hence the higher price point).....I just leave it at that and go to them. The 1% that are hardline "no, that is it" I avoid since I would be putting myself in an awkward position going to them hoping for more and end up paying a high price for just a massage and be bummed out......so the best way to find out in a discreet way for the safety of the masseur is to just ask if they are open to different things......and tell them they do not need to go into detail.....a simple yes...or no....will suffice.......and bingo....you know which direction the massage will go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived