411 on Eli

GayGamer323
This topic is 1638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Decided to jump on the grenade...except it never went off.

Texted and emailed, but no response for hours (even though he has been showing up online and "available now" off an on throughout the day).

Maybe he isn't as serious about this as his ad would let you think...

Decided to jump on the grenade...except it never went off.

Texted and emailed, but no response for hours (even though he has been showing up online and "available now" off an on throughout the day).

Maybe he isn't as serious about this as his ad would let you think...

Such a familiar story...

Been a year or more since I booked with him. Middle of the road experience with the massage and HE. His pics are rather old, even from when I saw him a while back. He is a good looking guy though, don't get me wrong. He seemed tired / drugged / stoned throughout the experience, although he was mildly connected. I was curious, I took the plunge, don't remember a lot, and haven't gone back so I hope that kinda shows my general feeling...

Thanks, @Tony Napoli .

He did finally respond to my messages, but it was already way late. Still, his communication was positive and apologetic.

I was curious about the body to body part of the massage. But would prefer someone who is completely interested and connected.

I did find his Instagram account... recent photos there look like the ones on his profile, so I'm a bit surprised he didn't look the same. Maybe better for a PM chat instead...

• 3 weeks later...

I booked Eli a few months ago. Good massage. Nude, mutual touch and release. GREAT PRICE. AMAZING UNCUT FAT COCK that's hard as you touch it. The only drawback was... he said his massage table was broken so he used his bed. Which I hate because it's just not that comfortable. But I would book him again and I'd recommend him.

Had a massage a couple of weeks ago. Very friendly via text although a little odd when I arrived and kept me waiting out front a few minutes. Massage was nude. He climbed on my back and gave a decent massage, put his overly lubed sometimes hard cock in my hand when he was standing. Entire massage on my stomach and then he flipped me over and finished me off. Decent massage. Great price. He seemed a little shy or possibly stoned in person.

• 8 months later...

@FrequentMassageGetter did you go yesterday? I met up with him at lunch time. When I was face down he would put his dick in my hand but it was absolutely coated with some thick white cheap lotion. He would get rock hard but nothing much would happen, then he'd move away from the table and come back limp, and we'd repeat the process. When he flipped me over he focused all the attention on my cock and couldn't look me in the eye, but he kept himself pressed against the table with his cock out of reach. So fucking weird!

I saw Eli in June and won't be repeating. As others have noted, he is a little strange about bringing you into his apartment complex (no talking until you get into his apartment!) and from what I remember, he has lots of curtains as doors or room dividers in the unit that he lives in. He had a dedicated space for massage, although the table didn't have a cover when I saw him. I thought he was more attractive in his pictures than in real life; his fingernails were kind of long and dirty (not what I like to see on a masseur), and I did not think that he had good massage skills at all...it sounds like others had a more enjoyable experience than I, which could be a case of YMMV...even though he was nude, there was mutual touch and a HE, there was ZERO sensuality. It could have been a lack of chemistry, but I didn't enjoy the experience and I don't think he did, either.

I saw Eli in June and won't be repeating. As others have noted, he is a little strange about bringing you into his apartment complex (no talking until you get into his apartment!) and from what I remember, he has lots of curtains as doors or room dividers in the unit that he lives in. He had a dedicated space for massage, although the table didn't have a cover when I saw him. I thought he was more attractive in his pictures than in real life; his fingernails were kind of long and dirty (not what I like to see on a masseur), and I did not think that he had good massage skills at all...it sounds like others had a more enjoyable experience than I, which could be a case of YMMV...even though he was nude, there was mutual touch and a HE, there was ZERO sensuality. It could have been a lack of chemistry, but I didn't enjoy the experience and I don't think he did, either.

Agreed on technique, too. Though- I can appreciate a lighter touch and don't always need to be on the edge of pain- it felt like he was barely touching me at times. Very, very odd.

As others have noted, he is a little strange about bringing you into his apartment complex (no talking until you get into his apartment!)

This should not be considered strange at all, and it should be taken seriously and respected by customers.

Some buildings have very strict rules regarding business being conducted in the apartments. If a lease has a no-business addendum, a massage therapist could lose his/her apartment if he/she is found out. Nosy neighbors in buildings like these can be a serious pain in the ass. I know a fairly well-known therapist who got evicted from the building she had been in for more than 15 years. It was devastating to her and her business.

It's always better to say nothing than to feign a fake conversation. If you say nothing, no one else can hear or imagine anything improper.

Saw Eli earlier this year. He's a quiet guy. Nice enough for sure. As far as the massage goes, I was on my stomach almost for the whole time. He did let me play with his huge uncut equipment during the entire massage. Seems to really get off on getting groped as he massages you. Maybe too much. He would actually stop the massage to enjoy my manhandling. I felt it became more about him than for me as a paying client. He did get me off in the end and I went on about my day...

• 1 year later...

No No No No No No No. To the next person who comes looking wondering about this guy just do yourself a favor and RUN AWAY.

I honestly didn't know it could get this bad out there. Definitely my new worst massage ever. It's my own fault, I read the feedback above first and I guess I will still curious about this supposedly "amazing" cock. It was not amazing. It was not big. It was hard and uncut that's about all that was accurate in that description. BTW he doesnt live in that apartment building mentioned above anymore, now he stays in a guest house and has to meet you outside ON THE CORNER. I know I know. The warning signs were all there. Ugh. At least it was hella cheap. Also the pictures in his had must be at least 10 years old. And who ever wrote those reviews must have been held captive and forced to write them. This guy is not that handsome, especially by LA standards, but no sane person wrote that this guy is so handsome they could look at him all day. Anyway, please do yourself and favor and go with your next choice.

• 5 months later...