Phillip NY

eastcoastchi
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn jealous of you guys with the fat wallets. Hope it's all that it's billed as!

I hear you, I am doing fine now but it was a long & slow climb, and I still don't consider myself "all that" financially. I get between one and three massages a month, trying to mix 50-50% familiar good masseurs and new guys. I have to admit that I am fortunate that the number is not limited by money considerations (of course, given the prevailing prices and the "natural" frequency of my urges), but there is always something else that limits you, time, travel, choice of masseurs that are available where and when you'd like your massage, etc. Having said that, I am a big fan of doing it fewer times but then doing it well: get a 90 minute massage instead of 60 and get it from a masseur that really gets you going, even if this means skipping another massage. Better one really good than two that are "meh" or two good ones instead of 3 that are not that fulfilling.

Phillip is definitely on my to-try list, but this guy gets my curiosity and imagination going just as much, and when there is a tie, of course, I'd prefer to save a $100 or so, or splurge on a super-nice tip: https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/18079/

Ultimately, whether you are concerned about wasting money, time, or both, this site is awesome, it's all about maximizing the likelihood of a good experience (or what you really want) and avoiding a bad or "meh" experience. Nothing like an informed and competitive market, Phillip is definitely in the running but NYC has a tempting set of masseurs to try, we'll see...

PS On a side and completely irrelevant note, and this is something that was pointed to me by a close friend some time ago, I have surprisingly few clothes and pairs of shoes. I tend to get stuff that I really like even if it costs more, but then I really wear it. Don't buy expensive shoes or jackets and then let them sit in your closet, wear them to death ASAP, and then move to another exciting set. You'll actually save money AND look great AND have more fun, my life philosophy :).

Edited by Capitano

Going to NYC soon as well and he was on my shortlist, bummer :-(

I hate to raise this prospect, but this could be another Trump effect. I suspect some of the foreign masseurs are here on tourist or even "overstayed" visas and are feeling the pressure, better leave on your own terms than risk being deported. I notice also that Miller in Chicago has not logged on to his rentmasseur profile since Feb 22, he was on my list of masseurs to try too. Of course, masseurs drop out once in a while for all kinds of reasons but things could be accelerating now?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys...

Heading back to NYC and was planning to rebook with Phillip. Looks like his RM ad has expired. If any of the others who enjoyed his massage as much as I did still has his contact info, please PLEASE PM me.

Thanks!!!

Hello-

Do you have his contact number?

Ah I see. Well if he deactivated it it probably means he is out of the country in my limited experience with eastern European masseurs. He's probably on a visitor visa so they will need to go back before coming back again. Otherwise they will risk being banned for good... just my two cents

• 5 months later...