411 Layne in LA

calimascguy
This topic is 1127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

and that really isn't right.. to knowingly abuse the intent of the section..

and the clients on here are clearly not happy with the intentional misleading nature of his actions..

Agreed. If he is in the "Relax" section on MF.....but ONLY offers Therapeutic clothed.....then he needs to be in the "Heal" section, since that is where he belongs. He is fully aware that being in the "Relax" section is code for "something else will happen"....at the very least the masseur will be nude. Masseurs who ONLY offer Therapeutic will put in their ad copy "Strictly Therapeutic" Or "Non-Sexual Only". I have seen this many times. They want to make sure no clients come to them expecting more. Layne seems to like the "grey area" to get clients in his door, and posts in Relax. Maybe someone who has been to him can let him know he should post "Strictly Therapeutic" and "Non-Sexual Only" in his ad, so there is no confusion. Be interesting to see if he takes the advice. If he does not, then we have our answer on his business model.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Layne advertised he was going to be in the SF Bay area. So I contacted him. He made it clear his massage was therapeutic only ( $250 for 90 min outcall) . Just to make sure he was ok with a gay male client, when told him my age and that I was a gay male, something ticked him off and he responded "Your sexuality has nothing to do with the Massage so don’t bother me!" . I felt that was rude and may be shows his discomfort. 250 for therapeutic massage only was a bit too much anyway . Plus the response. So I decided not to pursue the appointment further.

Try it once. In my opinion, it is a few steps beyond really good. He's found a way to be thorough, truly different, and a good guy (imo).

Different in what sense? Could you share what your enjoyed that was different?

I've been to Layne several times, and cannot say enough good about his massage. It is completely non-sexual as the above reviews state, but Layne has a very unique style that is incredible. Layne is also very good looking, which is nice, but remains clothed. If an excellent massage is what your after, and something a bit different and thorough, go to Layne for sure.

Different in what sense? Could you share what your enjoyed that was different?

gopochi hasn't been around in a while, me suspicious.

gopochi

Novice

Male, 45

Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore

Jun 28, 2017

gopochi was last seen:

Sep 4, 2017

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
I am flabbergasted by the (alleged) willingness to pay $200/250--in LA!--for a therapeutic massage from a fully clothed, straight-identifying (and, by some accounts on this thread, homphobic) masseur. There is a better, (much) cheaper massage to be found in any number of places. Something is off here

Yeah. I don’t get it. Finding the great reviews really hard to believe given the fact that we have access to so many amazing masseurs in LA who go the extra mile for those prices.

I think he’s basically a handsome masseur who sets a premium rate hoping that some guys will book him under the false impression that it will be more than a standard massage based on his rate. And I’m sure he also uses the straight guy fantasy to his advantage.

• 1 year later...