411 Layne in LA

calimascguy
This topic is 1118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a session last night. Incredibly cute All-American type straight boy who gives a fantastic massage. He has his own non-mechanical, flowing style that while completely legit is also very sensual (Not sexual) in the real sense. He incorporates some amazing leg stretches as well, which I love. He's also an extremely nice guy who isn't uptight at all working on other men, even though he's straight, and clearly loves what he does and puts great effort and heart into it. I recommend him highly if getting a great massage is your goal. If you are looking for anything else, it's not going to happen with him, and you'll just be wasting your time or his if you try. He was extremely busy on his current NY trip - my only regret was that he had another appointment after mine, so he couldnt do more than an hour, otherwise I would have done two hours. The hour with him flew by. LA guys - try him but treat him with respect and decency and you'll get back a really wonderful massage.

I spoke with him on the phone about a possible appointment, he sounds like a straight gypsy who doesn't provide much.

And off course, you are letting him gain access to your abode...

What the hell is wrong with you?? "A straight gypsy who doesn't provide much"?? He provides exactly what he says he provides - a genuine -, I thought really good - massage with no "extras" If that's not enough for you, that's your right, don't hire him, but don't disparage the guy for being completely honest about his services and who he is, and implying that somehow he's going to rob your apartment or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been to Layne several times, and cannot say enough good about his massage. It is completely non-sexual as the above reviews state, but Layne has a very unique style that is incredible. Layne is also very good looking, which is nice, but remains clothed. If an excellent massage is what your after, and something a bit different and thorough, go to Layne for sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest InthePines
Agree, $200 for 90 mins is a bit high

Agreed and while a strictly therapeutic massage from a hot, young straight guy is nothing to apologize for, here lies my biggest beef with MF in that the site should require the marketing of such services to remain in the "heal" section of the website. Combined with the fact that they only allow non-descriptive fluff to be posted in their reviews, MF provides a license to steal.

• 2 weeks later...

hey!! first timer here =)

I saw this thread and I wasn't sure so I booked an appointment and it was worth all the money and time. He is professional, sweet and loves what he does...and god he is good at it!

I had terrible shoulder and lower back pain. I told him and he simple made it go away...it was an intense session and I left like new. The rhythm was really hot too!!

His touch is firm and kind of sensual but still professional.

Young, good looking, charming...I'm going back for sure.

• 4 months later...
I've been to Layne several times, and cannot say enough good about his massage. It is completely non-sexual as the above reviews state, but Layne has a very unique style that is incredible. Layne is also very good looking, which is nice, but remains clothed. If an excellent massage is what your after, and something a bit different and thorough, go to Layne for sure.

Then why doesn't he advertise in the "Heal' section of Masseurfinder?

• 3 weeks later...
Then why doesn't he advertise in the "Heal' section of Masseurfinder?

I completely agree. He should definitely advertise in the Heal side... Ever since they changed the name of this section of masseurfinder to "Relax" instead of "Sensual" (or whatever it used to be called) NONE of the masseurs really pay any attention to which section they are advertisting in... So it's hard to figure out who is going to give you a sensual massage without asking them lots of questions.

And it's hard to figure out who's straight... I definitely prefer to be massaged by a gay guy.

I completely agree. He should definitely advertise in the Heal side... Ever since they changed the name of this section of masseurfinder to "Relax" instead of "Sensual" (or whatever it used to be called) NONE of the masseurs really pay any attention to which section they are advertisting in... .

In communicating with Layme (sic), he knows exactly what he's doing. He said he advertises in the Relax section just for 'more exposure', even knowing he doesn't fit the profile.

In communicating with Layme (sic), he knows exactly what he's doing. He said he advertises in the Relax section just for 'more exposure', even knowing he doesn't fit the profile.

and that really isn't right.. to knowingly abuse the intent of the section..

and the clients on here are clearly not happy with the intentional misleading nature of his actions..