Chuckaluk in LA

tennisjock
This topic is 2695 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
I booked him 2 or 3 years ago. Nude with mutual touch and release. But he got weird during the release. As if he was ashamed or something. Beautiful body. Nice hard cock though. But because of the weird end I would not book again.

Did he precum or cum? Lots of masseurs just don't like to do the HE as it steps over their boundaries

Justin has given massages to me for over 5 years. He gives a great massage ( although he has no formal training. I am aware of). The ending is usually pretty mechanical, although on occasion he has seemed to get into it. I once told him I wanted him to crank up the erotic aspect, an pay a lot of attention to my my nips. He did and got quite hard while he was doing it. But this was also after he had probably given me a dozen massages, and knew that if I made a special request I would tip accordingly. He is about 50 and his body is magnificent. I fear I'm getting into review territory here so if want more info PM me. I've never had problems with neighbors because he always comes to me.

Archived