Mike's Ultimate Massage in OC

Pstome
This topic is 2296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
Guest Durannie

Oh where do I begin. I was visiting OC last week and had some time and decided to give him a try. Please avoid this guy. He’s straight, which isn’t a problem in itself, but his massage seems like a scam to get paid while providing little to no service.

He constantly texted to confirm that I wouldn’t flake out on the session, then when I arrived, he asked me to wait by the gate then follow him up to his unit, but not too closely (why I went along with this, I don’t know). Once inside, he asks for money in advance placed on a table. He then asks you to get undressed and lie face down on the table. He comes in, asks you to look up to get a look at him (nude), then proceeds with the massage which is okay at best. It goes on for a very long time, and eventually he says to turn over to “enjoy the last 10 minutes), which consists of him flexing and trying to get you to feel his biceps, and trying to get you to avoid touching anywhere else. Also, he doesn’t want to give a “helping hand” to finish out the massage.

I pretty much told him to stop, and got dressed and left.

Avoid this guy.