Marco Brazilian Visiting LA

tennisjock
This topic is 1909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah. Samuel is the good one from this duo. Based what I saw in my personal taste. :) too bad I didn’t try him. :(

Marco is coming to my city soon but I've not noticed anything about a 4-handed massage being offered currently so he may be traveling alone instead of in duo form at this point.

Although Marco REALLY pushes all of my buttons to the max as regards what I see of him at Masseurfinder, I'm now also curious about "Samuel", the other half of his duo. Is there a link available for "Samuel" who you wrote about in June & thought was really hot?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28055/

I saw Marco while he was traveling about 9 mos ago and he offered 4 hand with his partner:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclelatin.shtml

They had a table in their hotel and worked well together and it was a good massage that got (much) more interactive as it went on. super nice guys. I would for sure see them again and recommend if you like their looks (accurate pics at the time).

Marco will be in my town soon so I'm interested... very...

His masseurfinder pics reveal only so much so may I ask if he is uncut, hung &/or built?

Thx!

Marco: I had a great massage experience with him a few months ago. I know others have suggested his massage was perhaps not the best, but in my experience his masssge was quite good and it went the full 90min, good pressure, thorough, and nice experience. I would repeat.

• 5 months later...
Any new updates on Marco? He's in my town next week and makes me salivate...seems like a few mixed reviews, but he's definitely my type....whew

I booked with him today... and while a little higher in price than I usually spend... I was not disappointed. He is very amazing. Jacked and sexy. I actually enjoyed his massage- right kind of pressure for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I booked with him today... and while a little higher in price than I usually spend... I was not disappointed. He is very amazing. Jacked and sexy. I actually enjoyed his massage- right kind of pressure for me.

His price is what kept me from booking. $250 seemed rather steep for a massage with sensual elements.

Back when I lived in Oklahoma City, I met Marco on each trip to the city. He’s still one of my favorites. Great body, face, cock and nice sensual elements. When you put his massage into the context of him being from Miami, it’s the going rate there. Ultimately I’ve never been disappointed with Marco.

Don’t waste your money like I just did. 200 bucks for “one hour mutual nude mutual touch” but I got 45 minutes of a bad massage from a nice guy with a good body and he mostly positioned himself by my legs so the mutual touch was limited. HE was fine but I could’ve had better off Grindr for free. Sigh.